Web Traffic, Site Traffic, Website Analysis, Site Optimization, Website Optimization, Web Stats, Website Tracking, Website Analytics, Page Analytics, Analytics Tracking
There are three separate analytics systems packaged with all xEcommerce products:
- xShop Analytics (built into the shop & available from the shop Administration panel)
- xAnalytics (a powerful turnstile traffic system available from the xEcommerce client services page)
- Google Analytics (the free & popular analytics service provided by Google )
Shows details about customers currently in the shop. Products they are viewing, the contents of their cart, etc.
- Shows who is in the shop at any one time.
- What each customer is doing (browsing a particular product, checking out, etc.)
- Shows the customer’s movements throughout the store
- Shows the customer name & other details (or Guest if visitor is unknown)
- Shows the content of the customer’s shopping cart
- Shows the customers IP Address and Referrer/Affiliate
xAnalytics reports statistics regarding customer traffic. It identifies the source of all traffic to the shop (search engine, newsletter campaign, affiliate website, etc). Reports the customer’s point of entry, and the point of exit. The duration of the stay, etc.
xAnalytics answers important questions about the performance of your shop:
- Which Search Engines deliver the most traffic?
- Which search phrases are delivering the most traffic?
(the search phrase position in the Google result page is also reported – when available)
- How many customers visit the shop?
- How long do they stay?
- How many pages / products are they viewing?
- How many are returning to the shop?
- What country / suburb do they live in?
- Which are your most popular web pages?
- What are the busiest times, days?
- Which affiliate websites are delivering the most traffic?
- Which pages are under-performing?
- What are the trends – what is growing, what is not?
* Also available to our client as a free iPhone App.
Google Analytics is integrated into all xEcommerce websites.
- Track which Ads are generating sales?
- How keywords are performing?
- If customers are abandoning their carts at checkout? Where and why?
For more information go to the Google Analytics official website